In this new screenplay, I took a step back as a director and made sure to improve what needed to be improved for the movie in order for it to be the best it could be. As a director, I had to choose what people were fit to act in our film and who was the better choice to film it. In addition, I had to correct some mistakes I had done in the first script, for example, the setting of the movie. As we wrote the script, I realized how we had to find anther setting that would be a better fit regarding to what we had in mind. I had to find a new place where it was safe to do what we wanted to in order to succeed in our action scene.
- KBCS roof
- Charles Brewer’s street & home
- Rickenbacker bridge
EXT, OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING, DAYLIGHT
- Megan and Peter run out of the building where they rob the bank with bags on their hands (in a hurry)
- They succeed in getting out of the building without getting caught, and get into their escape car that is parked right outside of the building.
- They get to the car and throw their bags in the back and as they get into the car Megan sees someone coming for them and shooting at them.
- Peter gets shot.
- They finally get into the car and drive away.
INT, CAR, DAY
Peter is shot and drives away with a bloody shoulder.
Are you okay?!
Yes. I think I can drive for now.
Isn’t that one of the hostages? How did he get out?
Peter, I thought you checked everyone inside, we shouldn’t have made any mistakes!
I did! But this guy seemed like a normal dude. I’m sorry. But don’t worry I think I can lose him just buckle up.
INTERIOR, CAR, DAY
Megan and Peter put their seatbelts on and Peter sees the man in a motorcycle following them.
Action scenes begin and they speed up and go in between cars.
After 20 -30 seconds of action in the car the man in the motorcycle pops one tire.
Damn! What are we going to do now?!
Pull over right here.
They pull over and get out of the car.
They get the bags from the back and run.
Come here, you have to trust me.
EXTERIOR, BRIDGE, DAY
They turn around and see the man getting close.
They run and jump off the bridge. (Jumping scene is slow motion.)
The man in the motorcycle gets to them and looks down on the water, finding nothing.
Scene cuts to Megan and Peter all wet in a room, with their money.