Diseña un sitio como este con WordPress.comComenzar
Saltar al contenido
- Narrative is the media term for story telling; how elements are organized in a story in order to make it meaningful.
- Applies contemporary narrative theory to radio, TV, and journalism, among others.
Why is it important?
- It explores the different ways in which a story can be told.
- Linked to the audience of the text
- Powerful; writers influence, teach, and inspire their audience
- Point of view
A %d blogueros les gusta esto: